Friday, December 03, 2004

Trying to get back on target

The NooMee meeting so sooo wonderful. It was festive and emotional at the same time. I've been reminded how blessed I am and inspired to get back into the swing of things.

I had an opportunity to talk to two women who have had the Lap Band surgery and they were incredibly encouraging. My good friend has lost 45 pounds in about the same amount of time and a new friend has lost almost 100 pounds in a year and a half. Gives me new hope that my 36 pounds is on the right path.

I haven't taken my vitamins in weeks and my falling hair is showing it. I didn't think I was losing enough weight to worry about vitamin deficiency. I guess I was wrong. I'm going to go on a search for vitamins and come back later and write some more.

No comments: