It's about skills and talent, not about food right?
I'm going to be brief. (Yeah, it's possible.) I'll just say I learned some lessons about my new life:
- Rush-hour traffic, a quick breakfast in the car -- NO.
- Working lunch in a great, but crowded Cuban restaurant -- NO.
- Doggie bag bites at your desk since you're famished-- NO.
- That's a container of container orange juice, not water -- NO.
- Plan the meals and take your time; this is for life -- YES.
I've started and finished lots of jobs/projects before. I've never factored eating, meal planning or food period in my career moves. I guess I have a lot to learn.