Monday, May 08, 2006

Focus: Fills, Fat and Frances

It's 2 a.m. and I'm staying up from fear of not wanting to wake after much too little sleep. Yes, drugs are bad, but I'm clean (ier than I've been in years).

I have an appointment with SupaDoc today and I'm so tempted to purge in some way to show some progress in the last six weeks. I lost some weight, started exercising a lot, hurt my ab (just one left) and then it's been up and down a few pounds and I'm sure I will be at or right above my same weight. I'm banking I at least gained some muscle.

I don't feel much restriction and I'll be looking to see if my lonely 1 cc fill has gone South on me. I had lost 1/2 cc on my last visit.

My challenge is to deal with these plateaus as stages instead of the end of the world. For the last couple of weeks, I've been juggling a contract job, a part time teaching job, a new full-time job and the finalist interviews for a potential "dream" job.

Ok, since I also have a preschooler, the lack of progress last month looks much better. I guess I'll just count my blessings -- I will have money coming in this month and I'll show up for my fill in size 20 pants.

I'm so easy.

No comments: